This page lists material that supplements the Summer 2016 Issue of Precision Farming Dealer.
Day in the Cab Video Series
Get a look into the life of a Precision Farming Manager at A.C. McCartney as the Day in the Cab video series takes us to Wataga, Illinois to meet with Nathan Zimmerman.
- Planning for Planting Season with Service Plans
- Troubleshooting ISOBUS Issues: Barriers & Benefits
- Billing Phone Support Brings Revenue, Transparency
- Retrofitting Technology Creates Aftermarket Opportunities
- Tracking Customer Service for Accountability & Accuracy
(Supplements to the article "Providing Comprehensive Service On the Phone & In the Field" on Page 18.)
Dealer Support the Crucial Element to Installing and Understanding New Tech
Stillman Valley, Ill., farmer Cade Bushnell discusses the scope of precision farming equipment that has helped improve his strip-till operation to include improved efficiency, seed savings through swath control and the ability to more easily hire labor.