Today’s episode of the Precision Farming Dealer podcast features highlights from the top five most-listened-to podcast interviews of 2021. Conversations range from practical advice about hiring new dealership staff to precision agriculture’s impact on the environment to interviews with CEOs of two high-profile precision ag tech companies.
Join us as our guests share details of a precision sales internship program that appeals to people without an agriculture background, role of dealers in an increasingly automated ag industry, cutting-edge precision technology and more.
Want to hear more from the guests on today’s episodes? Listen to the full conversations below:
- Succeeding with Interns from Outside of Ag
- Pairing Predictable Precision Tasks with the Power of Robotics and Automation
- How Precision Technology Is Creating More Environmentally Friendly Agriculture
- Rantizo Introduces New Model for Drone Adoption
- The Future of Farming with Bear Flag Robotics