At the end of every calendar year, we gather a list of the top-performing digital content from www.PrecisionFarmingDealer.com. We’ve pulled highlights of the most popular content among our audience below.
Themes of innovation and forecasting for the near future are woven throughout the print and digital feature, podcasts and videos. This look back can help us set impactful goals and make informed decisions for the coming year. In order for the Precision Farming Dealer editors to stay ahead of the curve on reader concerns and interests, the Digital Media team at Lessiter Media conducts an annual audit of the top items that garnered the most attention and buzz with readers.
Armed with this data, our editors can ask the important questions and produce content that will help you succeed every day in your dealership. What follows is a snapshot of these trending items to give you an idea of the news and content that has shaped 2019 in the precision farming industry.
To see a more detailed list of the top content from 2019 visit www.PrecisionFarmingDealer.com/top2019. If you want to catch this content in real time, you can register for our FREE e-newsletters — Monday-Saturday’s Daily and Sunday’s Weekly Digest. Go to www.PrecisionFarmingDealer.com/newsletters to subscribe. The newsletters bring you breaking news, featured content, webinars, podcasts, videos and much more.
Most Listened to Podcast
- A Conversation with John Deere’s Joel Dawson, Feb. 12, 2019
- What You Need to Know from Plugfest 2019, May 22, 2019
- Eis Implement: Big Picture Approach by a Single-Store Dealership, April 23, 2019
- Marketing Customized Precision Problem-Solving to Customers, Aug. 8, 2019
- Outlook and Obstructions to Advancing Automation in Ag, March 6, 2019
Most Viewed Feature Article
- Connecting Decision-Making Dots to Retain Customers & Grow Revenue — Jack Zemlicka, Feb. 1, 2019
- Mixing Mechanical Innovation with Precision Expectations — Clair Urbain, Jan. 25, 2019
- Strengthening Customer Rapport Cultivates Sales & Service Opportunities — James DeGraff, Jan. 18, 2019
- Stretching the RTK Signal to Capitalize on Custom Jobs, Clair Urbain — June 24, 2019
- Price Must be Right for Precision Service Packages, Jack Zemlicka — Feb. 22, 2019
Most Viewed Videos
- Most Viewed Video: From the Field: Smart Ag Demos Autonomous Harvest System, Sept. 3, 2019
- Raven VP Brian Meyer Discusses Raven’s Road to Autonomy and What Lies Ahead, Nov. 26, 2019
- A Sneak Peek at Compatibility Enhancements from AEF, May 13, 2019
- Danish Tech Start Up AGROINTELLI Introduces the ROBOTTI Autonomous Platform, Nov. 26, 2019
- Growing Variable-Rate Business with Customized Planting Solutions, Feb. 1, 2019
Top Read Staff Blog
- Most Viewed Staff-Written Blog: Are You Being ‘Better than Google?’ – Jack Zemlicka, June 24, 2019
- Are Robots the Future Nuts & Bolts of the Ag Tech Workforce? -— Jack Zemlicka, Nov. 14, 2019
- Are You Getting Paid for Applying Tools of the Precision Trade? -— Jack Zemlicka, Jan. 22, 2019
- What Link Will Dealers be in Blockchain? — Jack Zemlicka, Jan. 29, 2019
- Are You Feeding the Appetite for Precision Adoption? — Jack Zemlicka, March, 22 2019
Top Read Guest Blog
- Ag Equipment Manufacturers are Falling Behind Electric Car Trends, Todd Janzen, May 18, 2019
- The 10 Rules of Corn Planting, Keith Byerly, May 6, 2019
- Ahead of the Curve: New Charging Technology Favors Electric Tractors, Dan Crummett, Aug. 23, 2019